Going Green in Gardena
Thinking about taking your business into the future by “Going Green?” Let the City of Gardena help you and your business save money, resources, energy, and promote efficiency by guiding you to a variety of programs aimed at helping you become environmentally conscious.
- Attend a commercial workshop at SBESC to learn about how SBESC can help you go green.
SCE can help you make equipment and operational changes that can lower your monthly electricity bill, which could translate into more money for your business.
- SCE business customers can apply for rebates on the purchase and installation of qualifying equipment that improve the energy efficiency of their businesses in the following areas:
* Air Conditioning
* Food Service Equipment
* Agricultural Equipment
* Premium Efficiency Motors
The SPC program offers financial incentives to offset the capital cost of installing new high efficiency equipment or systems.
Complete the free online energy survey by answering a few short questions related to your business and energy use. The results will provide suggestions on ways to you can save energy and reduce energy costs at your business.
Since 1977, the price of solar panels has dropped approximately 100 times over, and solar power is now cheaper than power from the grid for billions of people. Consumer Affairs created a guide that helps consumers determine whether or not “going solar” will work for them.
Rebates and Energy Efficiency Offers a variety of energy efficiency programs and services designed to help businesses save money and energy. Whether you’re a small business or a large industrial customer, SoCal Gas has rebates and incentives for you!
- Energy Challenger Identify energy savings opportunities at your facility and help improve your business’ bottom line.
- Green Garden Program Qualifying residents can receive a free landscape survey, conducted by a professional landscape technician and also qualify to receive a free “smart” irrigation sprinkler controller and free rotating sprinkler nozzles, all of which help conserve water and minimize water runoff.
- Cash for Kitchens Your kitchen has great potential to save water, energy and money!
- Save Water, Save a Buck Business customers within West Basin’s service area can save money and water by purchasing water-saving devices such as High-Efficiency Clothes Washers, Waterbrooms, Weather-Based Irrigation Controllers and Synthetic Turf.
- Recirc & Save Program Offers enhanced incentives for industrial and commercial customers using water for cooling tower conductivity controllers.
- Complete Restroom Retrofit Program Offers qualifying business customers aretrofit of water-wasting devices found in the bathroom including toilets, urinals, and sink faucets.
- Contact WRG at (310) 366-7600 to be informed about your Trash and Recycling Services
A free service designed to help businesses find markets for nonhazardous materials they have traditionally discarded. CalMAX helps businesses save resources and money.
LACoMAX is a free service designed to help residents, businesses, and organizations in Los Angeles County find markets for their industrial by-products, surplus materials, and other would-be discards.
Helps businesses reduce the amount of trash they generate and throw away – practices that will save your company money, conserve landfill space, and protect the environment by conserving natural resources
Promotes a sustainable environment where waste resources are not wasted but can be reused or recycled in partnership with all California. In addition to manyinnovative programs and incentives, CalRecycle promotes the use of new technologies for the practice of diverting California’s resources away from landfills