The U.S. Small Business Administration has announced the SBA’s Patriot Express Pilot Loan Initiative for veterans and members of the military community wanting to establish or expand small businesses.
Eligible military community members include:
- Service-disabled veterans
- Active-duty service members eligible for the military’s Transition Assistance Program
- Reservists and National Guard members
- Current spouses of any of the above
- The widowed spouse of a service member or veteran who died during service or of a service-connected disability
- The SBA and its resource partners are focusing additional efforts on counseling and training to augment this loan initiative.
Start with a Self Assessment
You’ve got an idea for a business. Now it’s time to evaluate if your dream of starting a business can be a reality. TheChecklist for Starting a Business is a comprehensive tool designed to prepare you for self employment by analyzing your responses in key areas and providing a menu of supporting resources.
To learn more about the Patriot Express Initiative: